Peer Review & Rubrics
How Peer Pressure Can Transform the World from The Leonard Lopate Show
- Include me email@example.com in the cc of any email you send to a scholar as your do peer review.
- Peer Review is an important life skill. Use this page to learn how to
do this effectively and with tact. We will be doing a great of peer
review, so this will become an important skill in this class.
- This project was created by two Teachers College student teachers:
Tracy Higashi and Lee Spilberg. They created a great peer review project.
Peer review involves many skills. First, you must remember to be positive, let the reader know what you liked.
Praise, comment, and correct in that order. Use complete sentences to
provide clear explanations of your corrections.
Make positive comments about topic
sentences or thesis, examples, and conclusion. Be sure to comment on what
you liked as well as what was not clear to you.
- Simple peer editing form.
- Peer Editing Techniques from NCTE List
- Write for College Student Handbook Peer Review
- Write for College: A Student Handbook
- Patrick Sebranek, Verne Meyer, and Dave Kemper
- Write Source
- Division of Houghton Mifflin Company
- ISBN: 978-0-669-00031-3
Online Writing Labs
In the beginning, students will fill in the KNOW column, the WANT TO LEARN column
will be discussed and filled in according to project requirements, and the LEARNED
column will be filled in as they search and find the information. Make the
KWL chart on Excel. The columns will be titled as follows:
- Question (Questions that they need to find the answers to in order to meet all the
- Knowledge (What the student already knows about the question.)
- Want to Learn (The information that the student hopes to find out about the
question. Also, any additional information that the student finds and wants to
NYState English regents rubrics.
Basic Rubric for Cyber English
6+1 Traits of Analytic Writing Assessment Scoring Guide (Rubric)
About Blue Web'n - Site Evaluation Rubric
Assessment & Curriculum tools for teachers from Strategic Learning Technologies.
Automating Authentic Assessment With Rubrics
Creating Rubrics from San Diego State
Introduction to Rubrics
Ideas and Rubrics from Chicago Public School
Rubrics & Online Surveys
Rubric to assess Rubric design
Ruminating on Rubrics
SCORE: Web Page Design Rubric
The Teachers' Internet Use Guide
TeAch-nology Rubric Generators.
Vince Puzick's IB Rubrics.
Model for Report
Go back to CyberEnglish