Other words:
el, gosha, traum, weed

From a reader:

A "blunt" does not refer to marijuana itself; rather, it is a special type of marijuana cigarette rolled in the paper of a cigar that has been stripped of its tobacco filling. Popularized by the West Coast counterculture, and especially the rap group Cypress Hill, the blunt takes its name from Phillies brand cigars, which come in a variety of lengths and sizes -- one of which is called "blunt."

SEEN Magazine

Back to Slang Dictionary