- Antont: Earth Page
- David Rumsey Collection focuses on 18th and 19th century
North and South American cartographic materials. The collection includes atlases, globes, school
geographies, maritime charts, and a variety of separate maps including pocket, wall, children’s and
manuscript maps. The online collection is an expanding cross section of images designed to highlight the
depth and breadth of the collection. The digital images and associated descriptive data are © Cartography
- Agriculture charts and maps
and crop news.
- Ancient World Mapping Center
- Current Cites
- Department of Geography
- Earth Science Data Directory
- Earth Sciences Resources
- Five Themes of Geography.
- Geographical Facts & Figures, Dictionaries, Encyclopedias
- Geography games, tutorials and quizzes
- Geology.com a collection of 250
U.S. state maps which include a raised relief map, elevation map, rivers map, political map
and roads/cities map. These link to our state and city satellite images, waterfalls map,
state high points map and more.
- Geology.com a growing collection of
over 160 country maps paired with Landsat images. These have been very popular reference
maps for visitors.
- Great Globe Gallery on the World Wide Web
- How far is it?
- MultiMap the leading site for maps and travel directions on the web.
- Perry-Castaneda Library map collection
- National Geographic Maps
- Online World Atlas, including map center; world and US factbooks;
download center; weather information; topozone; and much more..
- Outline Maps
- Places Online The practice and discipline of
geography has always had an intimate preoccupation with places and how human societies
modify and shape them in accordance with their own interests. In keeping with that
tradition, the Association of American Geographers has created the Places Online website to
provide interested parties with access to the "world's very best place-based websites."
- Rand McNally
- River Resource
- Subway maps in NYC
- Terrain Analysis @ Hunter College NYC
- US Gazetteer info about US stats
- USGS National Mapping Info
- UVIC GEOGRAPHY
- Western Geographic Series
- Xerox PARC World Map Viewer
Back to the beginning
back to the Library