res·o·lu·tion Pronunciation (rz-lshn)
1. The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
2. A resolving to do something.
3. A course of action determined or decided on.
Use Word, create and save a file as resolution.doc.
It should be at least 150 words long.
Using the definition above discuss what resolutions you have made for:
1. Your academic success in school. List 3.
2. Your academic success in your classes other than English. List 3.
3. Your academic success in English class. List 3.
Provide details about the resolution and how you plan to fulfill them.
Print this out when done.