"Bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
- Acceptable Use Policy the rules of the road.
- Review the Habits of Mind often.
- Incorporate Bloom's Taxonomy
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Attendance is required and important to passing.
- Be ontime.
- Be prepared to do your best and do it.
- Maintain your folder: notes, handouts, hw.
- Be respectful of others.
- Don't give up.
- To fulfill the Standards
I. Improve Reading Comrehension
A. text to self
B. text to text
E. Main Idea
II.Improve Writing Skills
A. spelling, punctuation, grammar, vocabulary
B. sentence sense
C. paragraph structure
D. essay development
III. Engage in worthwhile Peer Review
IV. Fine tune desktop publishing skills
V. Devlop good online ethics
Heading to be used on all work.
Your Name Date
Class, Period Ted